Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Savage Supers!


So it's been a while since I've posted. Been very busy although I'm still playing Savage Worlds quite a bit. Thanks to some games by Gordon Ford this summer and fall my love of Savage Supers has grown. I've been wanting to run some games lately using Marvel Supers and the Super Powers Companion. So I'll be putting some of my creations up here for consumption. Let me know what you think? I am using Therealtony's Savage write ups for inspiration.

Captain America

Attributes: Agility d12, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d12+2, Vigor d12+2

Skills: Fighting d12+4, Notice d6, Persuasion d8, Stealth d8, Throwing d10

Charisma: +2, Pace: 12, Parry: 23 (10), Toughness: 14 (2)

Hindrances: Code of Honor, Heroic, Loyal, Vow (Major; Protect the Innocent)

Edges: Acrobat, Ambidextrous, Brawny, Charismatic, Combat Reflexes, Command, Improved Block, Improved Dodge, Improved First Strike, Improved Frenzy, Power Points (x5), Quick, Two Fisted

Gear: Chain mail armor (+2), Shield

Super Powers:

Leaping (1) 2” Vertical, 4” Horizontal

Speed (1) Pace x2.

Super Attributes (13) Agility +3 steps, Strength +5 steps, Vigor +5 steps.

Super Skills (2) Fighting +4 steps.

Toughness (3) +2 Toughness


Shield

+1 Parry, +2 armor vs Ranged Attacks

Attack Ranged (12) Switchable. Device. Extra Damage. Rapid Attack. Focus. 12/24/48, Damage: 3d6, RoF: 2.

Attack Melee: Str+3d6. Focus. Knockback. Nonlethal.

Deflection (4) Device. -6 to be hit with Ranged Attacks.

Parry (4) Device. +9 Parry.

No comments: